Wednesday 27 June 2007

Day 45

Well, just about all packed and ready to go. Most of our stuff is sorted just got last minute things to put in. Went for my waxing last night, which wasn't too painful. Last day at work today so you can guarantee it is going to drag. Wrapped all of Elise's presents last night so they are just to go in the case. Dave is off today (lucky thing) so he has got the last of our jobs to do.
Going to see my CDC tonight after work for my last weigh in so fingers crossed that I have lost another couple of pounds.
Elise stayed at her dads last night, apparently she is in the Journal today or tomorrow, her dad is opening a riding for the disabled yard therefore they were coming to take their picture.
Taking our cases to Mickey's mams tonight as we are getting the bus from there in the morning @ 5.45am. Then we are staying at Cerrie and Mickey's tonight so hopefully will only have my nails left to do.
Dave was having a look this morning and apparently there is Internet connection near our apartments so hopefully will still be able to keep up my blog whilst on holiday.

M x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
I'm keep checking in every day to see if there is an update!! Got an email off Cerrie, sounds like you're having a great time! Say Happy Birthday to Elise for me and hi to everyone. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the next week goes slow for you!! Try and stay good!! See you at the BBQ! Lots of love Claire :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
just printed out all of your blog, 4 reams of paper later i'm looking forward to a good read tonight! Will report back, love your snazzy blog extras i.e. lost pounds scale and lipstick!!
Lisa X

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, read all of your blog last night and thoroughly enjoyed reading about your progress. Well done you that is great news about your mega weight loss I bet your looking great! I hope you are enjoying Lanzarote, Michael and I were in Puerto del Carmen last year and we loved it. keep up the good work and hopefully i'll catch up with you soon. Lisa X

Anonymous said...

Hello Michelle, great seeing you at the weekend, we always have a ball at Silver's functions. Just wanted to say that even though you are disappointed after returning from holls its not the be all and end all, sometimes its just good to write in the blog and then when you are ready to get back into it we will all be rooting for you. LMB X