Monday 18 June 2007

Day 36

Well, once again not managed to post over the weekend, however this time I do have a genuine reason. Dave's mac has been away to the mac doctors. It has been like chopping his arms off.
Got weighed on Saturday morning and have lost another 3 and a half pounds, which I was really pleased with considering I have done add a meal week and have my period.
Went back to the doctors on Friday following my scan on Monday and he has given me some tablets (Clomid) which should hopefully make me ovulate. I have to start taking them next month as I will be on holiday this month when I should have gone back to the docs, so when I get my next period I have to start taking them for 5 days, I then need to (do the deed) 14 days after that, then go back to the doctors 21 days after this. I will then have some tests done which will determin whether the tablets have worked. If they have that is great and in his words I just need to go off and get pregnant, however if they haven't they will look at either increasing the dosage or trying another treatment, so fingers crossed and we shall wait and see.
After I got weighed on Saturday Elise went off to her dads and me and Dave had a lazy day in the house, it was lovely. Saturday night we were supposed to be going to watch Tony playing in his band but unfortunately they were cancelled. We did however still go to Ashington with my cousin Claire, and her finace Chris and my sis Cerrie. We ended up having a really good night and not getting in until about 1.30am. Have to admit had a few too many. Had a great nights sleep though and lay in until 1pm. Couldn't believe the time. It was lovely. Went to mam and dads for dinner it being fathers day and all, and I had a very small dinner which was fabulous. It was great being able to sit and eat with everyone. My last day on add a meal so back to sole sourcing next week. After dinner me and Dave went and did a little bit of holiday shopping got some clothes for me (size smaller) and Elise so getting really excited. Went and bought Elise some birthday presents too as need to get sorted for that.
When we got home I did the front garden while Dave cleaned the car inside and out, so quite a productive afternoon really.
Back to work today and have made a deal with myself that I will drink at least four litres of water every day this week as it has definitely slipped this weekend. Had a strawberry shake for breakfast and have chicken and mushroom soup for dinner. Going to get my eyebrows waxed straight from work, I am going with Joanne from work to try a new girl out in Newbiggin. She has just started doing it from home so she is quite cheap so we thought we would give her a go.
Only 10 days to go. Whooppee.

M X

No comments: