Tuesday 12 June 2007

Day 30

Haven't updated my blog for a while and just don't know where the time has gone. Got weighed on Saturday and lost another 4.8lbs. Was pleased with that so that gives me a grand total of 13.8lbs since starting CD. Spoke to my CDC about the add a meal week and she said I should definitely do it even if it is just for a couple of the nights. Last night I had 50g chicken and two table spoons of broccoli. It was bizarre.
Lola is coming home today. She had her operation yesterday and is fine. She will stay with us for 10 days before she has to go back and have her stitches out. Can't wait to see her we have all really missed her.
Got college tonight. Have had my last exam so it is all course work from now so hopefully shouldn't be there too long.

M x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done that's fantastic, you must feel great!!!! Can't wait to see you. Only half a pound to a stone off!! Fantastic news. Keep up the good work.

Love Claire

Unknown said...

Michelle, you are doing great, just about your first stone off. You must be very proud of yourself.
I'm not going to recognise you and our Claire before long.

Keep it up, holidays will soon be here.

Lots of love, Aunty Pat x