Friday 1 June 2007

Day 19

What a lovely day it is today, I am currently looking out of the window from my office at work and it looks so lovely and sunny. I left Dave this morning with Elise and her friend Robyn having lots of fun. Dave is going to do the garden which will be a good job done then our Liam is going over to join them, I am sure they will keep him very busy today.
Feeling like I have lost weight today, saying that it is weigh day tomorrow so I should shut up as god knows what the scales will say but will try not to be disappointed as I can definitely tell my clothes are a lot looser.
Not got much planned for this weekend think we are going to the pub for a couple tonight with Mickey, Cerrie, Emma and Lee then back to Cerrie and Mickeys house to watch Big Bro. As I said I get weighed tomorrow at 11ish then we will be dropping Elise off at the farm so might have a meander round Morpeth.
Thought I'd post another picture from camping.

M X

No comments: