Wednesday 20 June 2007

Day 38

Well I can still walk today which is a good sign, because after muscle mix last night I had serious doubts.
Had a meeting at work today and it is good news I have a new job, well I will have from the 1st of September. My new job title will be Support Services Officer. This will be more money and obviously more responsibility. It will involve lots of training and I will become the FSA Supervisor therefore overseeing the Trading and Insurance Services. I am really looking forward to the challenge however I am a little apprehensive. It has come at a good time really as we are moving into our new resource centre in September so all change on the work front.
Work has flown over today which is good and only 8 days to go, well only 5 more work days. Going spinning tonight then going to go for a sunbed. I started packing Elise's case last night, she is going to need a whole suitcase to herself. Oops.
Just heard Lola has had her stitches taken out and has been given some more antibiotics. The vet has said that she will always have problems with her lungs due to the infection, bless her, but we will just have to keep an eye on her. She is going to stay with Sheila now until we get back from our holidays, we thought it would probably be best rather than dragging her up and down again.

M X

No comments: