Thursday 14 June 2007

Day 32

What a flipping day. Dave rang me this morning to tell me that the exhaust had fallen off the car, great, so my boss said that I could borrow hers to go and pick him up and take him to school. So, off I went to get him from home. I nipped in to go to the loo and when we got back in the car the car wouldn't start. I couldn't believe it. It's bad enough your own car not working but when it is someone elses, it is even worse. I ended up having to get someone else from work to come and pick Dave up whilst I waited for roadside recovery. What a disaster, and to top it all off I turned up today. Great.
On a lighter note, feeling in a good mood, and diet going really well. Got in from work tonight and saw my cousin Claire which was nice as haven't seen her since her hols. She looks fantastic, still doing great on her diet (nearly 3 stone lost) and really brown (v jealous). Thursday night again means swimming for Elise so off we went to the Leisure Centre. Fun, fun. Rachael and Jodie have been round as they are going on holiday on Monday so Rachael wanted to borrow some clothes.
Cerrie and Mickey are staying tonight as the saga continues with the car and Dave is borrowing Cerrie's car tomorrow and dropping her off at work. Marma is having to pick me and the kids up.
I have had 70g of quorn, 1tbs of lettuce and 1tbs of cucumber for tea, which was really nice. Me and Cerrie have been trying holiday clothes on tonight which was quite exciting apart from the fact that most of the clothes were size 12's my god it just shows me how far I still have to go, which in a way is a good thing because a lot of the clothes I am wearing at the moment are too big which makes you feel really good and comfortable, however as soon as you put something on that is too tight you feel totally different.
Going to Cerrie and Mickey's tomorrow night and Jugs (aka Jugsy, Jo, Joanna) is coming over then Saturday the car is getting fixed and Saturday night me and Dave are going to Bubbles to see Tony (my friend from works son) play in his band. Also another thing I have vowed to do for the last god knows how many weeks is weed the front of the house. (Sheila you would be disgusted). Anyway, looking forward to another weekend, it is amazing how fast they are coming around.
I have attached a few pictures of little Lola and the kids in their swimming gear. Oh and a nice one of Lola’s stitches. Lol




No comments: