Thursday 7 June 2007

Day 25

Went spinning last night which was really hard work. The girl taking the class was relentless but I have to admit I felt great when I had finished. Had quite a quiet day at work which has made the day drag.
It was Elise's swimming night tonight and she has received her first reward yeah hey, she got her first badge and a certificate. She is doing really well, she only has two more lessons left until our holiday so fingers crossed she should be swimming great by then.
Had strawberry shake for breakfast which I now love and is my favourite then had a malt toffee bar for dinner which was ok. I am back to not being hungry at all and it is bothering me less and less not eating, I think the only time that it gets to me is when it is a social occasion but I keep telling myself that however bad I feel for the hour or so is no where near as bad as I would feel if I had something to eat. Next week is add a meal week which consists of me having one meal a day as well as my two shakes. This will be 3oz chicken and two table spoons of green veg. I am feeling a bit apprehensive actually what with my holidays being so close and also I am sure it will feel weird eating again after 4 weeks, I just hope I will be able to get straight back to Sole Sourcing (no food) the week after. Apparently the amount I will be eating will not knock me out of ketosis though so fingers crossed.
Thanks Aunty P and Alan for your comments. I am trying to sort out a ticker for my blog and promise I will sort some photos out.
Watching Big Bro at the moment. It is mental. Naughty Emily eh. Idiots.

Friday tomorrow whoppee

Night night

M x

No comments: