Monday 25 June 2007

Day 43

Well, what a weekend. Went and got weighed on Saturday morning and lost 2 1/2 pounds, so that is 18 pounds altogether whilst doing CD, but 2 stone 9lbs in total which I am totally chuffed with. Went for my hair done after that and I really like it, it is still the same style but a bit shorter but it is quite dark.
After the hairdressers we went to the Metro Centre, got totally sorted, got loads of clothes and stuff all really cheap, Primark and Matalan are great. Came home about tea time and ended up going to Whitley Bay with Claire, Claire, Cerrie, Lindsay, and Sarah, had a really good time. Me and Cerrie got a taxi home about 11 and met Dave in Bubbles woo hoo. After Bubbles we went back to Mark and Ginna's house, oh dear and ended up going home at 5am. Disgraceful I know.
Didn't get up until lunch time on Sunday which was lovely then went to mams for dinner, I had a small dinner with just chicken and veg which was fantastic. We then went to Asda in Blyth to get bits and pieces then we went to Blockbusters to get some dvd's. We watched Hot Fuzz last night which was ok, I think Dave enjoyed it more than me. I was in bed for nine o clock and fell straight asleep, think the night before caught up on me.
Am at work now and I think these next 3 days are going to be the longest in history. The mood is really low at work today, it is really sad as one of our work colleagues passed away on Wednesday and it is his funeral today, I have said I will stay behind and watch the phones, I know no one particularly likes funerals but I don't deal with them very well so I thought I would just stay back.
Going to pack tonight which is all really exciting. Only 2 more days at work woo hoo.

M X

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done on another great weight losss Michelle, you're doing great and congratulations on your new job, you must be very proud of yourself.
Have a great holiday and say happy birthday to Elise.
Lots of love, Aunty Pat xxx