Monday 4 June 2007

Day 22

My goodness, I have no idea where the weekend has gone, it has absolutely flown. Well, I got weighed on Saturday and lost 4lbs, I was pleased with that and feel like it is finally paying off so that is a total of 9lbs. I spent the rest of the afternoon shopping then I went to a wedding on Saturday night with Cerrie as Dave had all the boys down from Wooler. We met up with them later on and ended up staying out until after 2am.
Mam had a BBQ for dinner on Sunday which looked absolutely fab, still haven't given in to temptation though. Watched The Prestige on dvd last night, I thought it was ok, a little slow, but Dave enjoyed it. For some reason I was really hungry last night, I think it was probably just as it was Sunday and not much happening.
So, back at work today Dave is picking me up for my dinner and we are going up the street. Going to go swimming tonight straight from work as I haven't done any exercise for ages. It's my dads birthday on Tuesday and we are supposed to be going for a meal which would have been hard but I have to go to college as it happens so will have to miss it, Dave is still going to take Elise though.
Going to make Dave's tea tonight he never expects it but I actually quite miss cooking. Even though it is only Monday I can't help thinking about the weekend. We are going to my cousin Emma's barbecue on Saturday afernoon / night, which is another little hurdle, and also it is our wedding anniversary on Sunday and we would have been going away back to Longhirst Hall where we got married, but I told Dave not to book it as I think it would be too much temptation to eat and drink. So, don't know what we are going to do on Sunday yet.
Dave spoke to his mam this morning and she has had Lola back to the vets, the vet has said that she is definitely loads better and she would like her to carry on taking the anti biotics for another 5 days and then hopefully she should be able to have her operation after that. It is weird not having her at home, we really miss her.
Just been thinking only 23 days until our holiday and I have been on the CD for 22 days wow, it has totally flown.

M X

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done on you weight loss Michelle. I think you are doing great. Just keep thinking of those holidays.

Keep up the good work.

Lots of love Aunty Pat xxx