Friday 22 June 2007

Day 40

Well it's Friday at last. Thank the Lord. To be honest this week has gone by quite quickly considering we are on countdown. Ooh and some exciting news in the Muckle household, I now have a washing line, good old dad came round after work and put it up, can't wait to get some washing on there. THANKS DAD. My god I lead a sad life getting excited over a washing line, but come on it is retractable.
Been really busy, last night took Elise swimming and she was great. Then Cerrie and Mickey came over and stayed, I got all of my holiday clothes out and to be honest there isn't a lot else that I need. It feels great to be trying on clothes and not feeling quite as fat. However, mind the whole bikini thing, not a good look. Since having Elise I have got a kangaroos pouch that I just can't get rid of. I would love a tummy tuck, but apart from the cost I shouldn't really be thinking of this until after (hopefully) we have another baby. Elise was funny the other night. We were talking about babys and she said in a very shocked voice, My God mam, if you have another baby can you imagine how many MORE of those lines (stretch marks)you are going to have on your tummy. (Hmmm what a lovely daughter I have).
Anyway, going to go home tonight and blitz the house ready for the weekend, then going for my weigh in tomorrow morning then off for my hair done at 12. After this Elise will be going to her dads so me and Dave are going to go and finish the rest of our shopping,only need a few more bits and pieces then need to get the rest of Elise's birthday presents. So far we have gotten her some puppy in your pockets, she wants a new flat screen telly for her bedroom which we will have to order, she is getting some lacoste trainers from marma, Aunty Cerrie has bought her the mario game for her DS, and I think we are getting her a pink music system for her room.
Don't know what we will do tomorrow night, we may well be shattered after a day of me dragging Dave around the Metro Centre.
Went shopping for the rest of Elise's holiday clothes yesterday I got her loads of things, they are all gorgeous but were really cheap, Ethel Austin is great. My cousin Claire came with me and bought her a pair of leggings and a big girls top with a belt. (Claire she adored it, she thinks she is the bees knees). She was so engrossed yesterday I said to her, "you will have to thank Claire when you see her" and she turned round and said ooh thanks, I said, she's not here you loon. V Excited little girl.
Work is going fine, I start my first lot of training on the 24 July, this will be FSA Supervisor training, so looking forward to that. I meet with our area Manager for trading on Tuesday so that should be interesting also.
Well Done Aunty Pat and Claire on your weight losses this week, we are unfortunately all in the same flipping boat, but we just have to keep plugging away. Also I thought I would give my big (not in the size sense) Cerrie a little mention as she has done fantastically well also and has lost I think over a stone, and I think her little sis has been stealing the lime light a little with my very dramatic diet. So well done Cerrie also.
Just been outside for a ciggie and it is glorious. Just getting me in the mood for my hols. Going to go for a sunbed tonight. Only 3 more working days. Whooppee!!

M X

No comments: