Tuesday 5 June 2007

Day 23 (Happy Birthday Dad)

Today has been quite a good day however I have felt quite hungry for some reason. Don't know why as I am still in ketosis and still haven't eaten a thing. I don't know whether it is just mental hunger but I feel like my stomach has definitely been rumbling. Anyway haven't fallen off the wagon.
I have officially taken off my wedding ring. No me and Dave aren't splitting up my wedding ring is too big. I lost it last night, it has been loose for the last week or so but I kind of put it down to my hands being cold all of the time. Anyway, last night when I was finishing my jigsaw (whoppee) I noticed that it wasn't on my finger. I was frantic. After a few minutes of running around the house like a looney and shouting for Dave to come and help me look, I found it. However I found it in the most bizarre place, in my bra. I have no idea how the heck it got there the only thing I can think was that I had an itch. Hmmm. So, panic over I found it. I have decided to take it off so it is sitting on top of the piano until I decide whether to have it re sized or get a new one. I have replaced it with my engagement ring though which was too tight yey.
Went to the Block and Tackle tonight before college as it is my dads birthday today. I left Dave and Elise there to have their tea whilst I went off to have my final exam, I am so pleased it is nearly finished only 6 weeks of course work left then I am free on a Tuesday night. Got finished quite early so went back to pick Dave and Elise up, just in time for pudding. Great. Had a black coffee while I waited which was nice. Elise ended up asking if she could stay at Liams tonight and after much pleading off she went.
Just watched CrimeWatch which was awful and now going to watch Big Bro, mind it is so irritating you just have to keep watching. I hate most of them already.

And here it is the finished product. Ta Da. The Jigsaw.

M x



3 comments:

The Dieter said...

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for your kind words on my blog
19 weeks sounds such a long time but it has just flown by for me with fantastic results. Keep up the good work this diet really is great!
where are your pictures?? we need to see what you look like and maybe a ticker weight loss chart / graph!!
best wishes
Alan
www.thebigdiet.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great Jigsaw... well done you must have the patience of a saint!!
Congratulations on the 4lb lost, fantastic news.. it's true what they say, good things come to those who wait! You must must keep going for the holidays, think how great you will feel in three weeks.

Keep up the good work :o)

Anonymous said...

Love Claire... not sure why I'm anonymous..