Tuesday 19 June 2007

Day 37

Went for a sunbed last night. Me and Dave have booked 60 minutes each for our holidays. I am so white as I haven't seen any sun whatsoever for over two years and no sunbeds in this time. I just want to get a little bit of colour so I don't frazzle while I am away.
Got in and watched heroes in bed which was great. If you haven't watched it while it has been on sci fi channel, get it when it moves to another channel or comes out on dvd.
Just checked the temperature in Lanzarote and it is 27 degrees. Whoopee.
Going to Muscle Mix tonight as I am not at college so thought I would put my time to good use. I am sure I will be in a lot of pain tomorrow but hey ho. Lola is getting picked up tonight at 7pm and Sheila is taking her back up to hers for her stitches out. Poor little mite she will be thinking where am I going now.
Just spoken to Cerrie, and Mickey's exhaust fell off this morning on the way to take the kids to school. Nightmare. What is it with exhausts at the moment?
Feeling really good again regarding the diet, I have had no problems getting back into sole sourcing which is good as I was a little worried. After I see my CDC on Saturday I will go back on Wednesday for my last weigh in before my hols and sort out my packs for going away. I have decided that I will have packs for breakfast and dinner then have one meal in the evening. I have vowed that I will stick to just chicken and veg or salad for the majority of the fortnight, however I have promised myself three treats. One being an Indians, another a pizza and another a burger. I don't really know why a burger as I have never really been fussed but I just think it must be all of the bbq's I have been to recently that is making me crave one.
Elise is going to her dad's tonight straight from school as she is going to her other cousin (Kyle's) 2nd birthday party, so that should be fun. Then tomorrow she is going to Kirkley Hall with the school as she has been picked to take part in an Activate Sports Partnership Presentation at their annual conference. Don't really know what that is all about but I am sure she will fill me in.
Into single figures now, only 9 days to go! Whooppee!!

M X

No comments: