Thursday 31 May 2007

Day 18

Just thought I would share this random email I got today:

1. What time did you get up this morning?
8.00

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Smoking Aces

4. What is your favourite TV show?
Heroes

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Shake

6. What is your favourite cuisine?
Indians (God if only)

7. What is your middle name?
Don't have one

8. What food do you dislike?
Celery

9. What is your favourite CD at the moment?
Pink

10. What kind of car do you drive?
Mondeo

11. Favourite sandwich?
Cajun chicken and Salad

12. What characteristic do you despise?
False people

13. Favourite item of clothing?
Hmmm, my blue nightie. ( v old )

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be
and with who?
Anywhere exotic with Orlando Bloom (sorry Dave and Elise)

15. What colour is your bathroom?
White with red accessories

16. Favourite brand of clothing?
Not really into labels

17. Where would you retire to?
Anywhere hot

18. What was your most memorable birthday?
18th

19. Favourite sport to watch?
Ice Skating

20. When is your birthday?
5th September

21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night time definitely

22. What is your shoe size?
3/4

23. Pets:
1 Cat (Lola)

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
Going on holiday 4 weeks today. (Whoopee)

25. What did you want to be when you were little?
A lawyer

26. How are you today?
Fine, just can't wait for the weekend.


27. What are your favourite lollies?
Twister

28. What is your favourite flower?
Lillies

29. What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to?
My holiday to Lanzarote

30. Are you married?
Yes, very happily

31. Do you enjoy your job?
Sometimes


So, today has been quite a long day, work is quite quiet so the day has really dragged. Not hungry at all though so that is good. I am absolutely wishing my life away for my holiday I am sooooo excited. I have even got a picure of our pool as my screen saver at work, how sad is that?
Got some news on Lola this morning, Sheila rang me to let us know that her sniffles have really cleared up with the anti biotics and she is a lot better, so she should be able to go back to the vets next week to be neutered so that is good news.
Dave is off work until Tuesday so I am very jealous that I have had to come into work and leave him at home. I have to admit though it is quite nice as he is a very good house husband.
Elise is coming home from Pony Club tonight and she has her friend Robyn coming for the day tomorrow which I am sure they will keep Dave busy for the day, so she will be looking forward to that. It is her birthday while we are away in Lanzarote (1st July) she will be seven, so we need to get all of her presents before we go. Originally she wanted a Nintendo Wi, but she has since changed her mind, she wants some heelys and the whole puppy in your pocket range which is a heck of a lot cheaper, but I am sure she will change her mind before we go. I am also getting her some new lacoste trainers which are just so cute.

M X

No comments: