Monday 21 May 2007

Day 8

Back to work today, I am quite pleased I have survived the weekend with all of its temptations. I had my shake this morning (fruits of the forest) which I really like. I went up the street at dinner time with my mam and Cerrie. We went in lots of clothes shops, I can definitely tell that I have lost weight and already feel better when trying clothes on. I have to say I have found the biggest bargain of my life today. I have bought a dress that was originally £30 and when I got it to the till the lady told me it was £1, no that is not a typing error. 1 English pound. What a bargain eh.
Had tomato soup for dinner which I have to admit I am beginning to hate. I had this late again as I go swimming on a Monday night and find if I don't have anything before I exercise I end up feeling a bit ill. Dave and Elise came with me tonight which was nice, Elise has been having swimming lessons and is coming on great. I did 30 lengths and felt great when we came out.
I had Oriental Chilli soup for tea and made Elise Pizza fingers and chips my god it looked nice next to my watery soup. Me and Elise did some of our jigsaw after this but I found I was just getting frustrated with myself so that didn't last long. Going to watch Heros at 10 as me and Dave have watched the whole series so far and are hooked.
I keep thinking about this weekend as we are going camping, we are going with Cerrie, Mickey and Liam and some friends and their children. I am really looking forward to it, but again it is going to be hard as camping is all about eating, barbecues and drinking alcohol. We are going up to stay with Dave's mam on Friday night and dropping Lola (the cat) off as she is getting neutered and Sheila is going to nurse her back to health. We are going camping in Peebles which is only about 10 miles from where Sheila lives so we won't have far to go on Saturday. We are staying Saturday and Sunday night so it should be good fun. Will just have to take my shakes and soups with me but unfortunately won't be able to take my blender so may be having slightly lumpy shakes for breakfast. Yum, yum.

M x

No comments: