Sunday 20 May 2007

Day 7

Got up this morning and felt quite weak again. Had a strawberry shake for breakfast which I hadn't tried before as I didn't think I would like it but it was actually really nice. We set off on our walk at about 11. I took some boiling water in a flask in case I needed to have my soup and a flask of black coffee, oh and 4 litres of water which Dave carried the lot in his back pack. We got to the start of our walk and off we went. When I chose the walk I noticed it was described as 'moderate', yeah right, we had to climb bloody mountains. It was a lovely day though and I quite enjoyed it I have to admit I did miss one hill out as I thought I would keel over. Dave went up it and met me back at the bottom.
When I got home I had my soup as I was feeling a bit squiffy again. I don't know why but I have been really hungry today and in a bit of a bad mood. I suppose it can't be plain sailing all the time or it wouldn't be a diet. Anyway watched The Pursuit of Happiness last night which I thought was fantastic and would recommend it to anyone. Also watched The Holiday which was ok.
Going to watch De Ja Vu tonight then go to bed, hopefully will wake up in a better mood tomorrow.
Have attached a few pictures of our walk. Dave is the little blue dot at the top of the hill.
One week down, whooppee. Five weeks on Thursday until our holiday, mind I can't wait.

M X