Wednesday 23 May 2007

Yippee Day 10 (Double figures)

Have had a good day again today, not been hungry at all. Had chocolate & mint shake for breakfast. Then vegetable soup for dinner. A bit disappointed tonight as I couldn't go spinning as the class was fully booked. Went for a walk at dinner time up the street as it has been a lovely day. Done a bit of window shopping for my holidays. Had a pretty quiet day, me and Cerrie went to Next tonight and I have bought, wait for it, my first pair of jeans in about 10 years. I have to say it is not because I think I am suddenly a size 10 and I know I have only lost a few pounds, but I have been thinking about it for a while. I know this sounds a bit dramatic as it is only a pair of jeans, but, I have always had the opinion that fat people just shouldn't wear jeans. It is not as I said because I think I am now thin it is just that I am absolutely sick of wearing black trousers. Anyway, what with going camping I thoughts to myself there is no way I am wearing black pants for camping. They are really nice and are kind of a slouch fit so they aren't stuck to my fat bits. I also bought a very nice green hooded top. So all set on the clothes front for our little trip.
I am definitely feeling like I have lost weight but I am a bit dubious about my weigh in on Friday because of the small weight loss last week, but again I have stuck to it to the letter so we will just have to weight (ha ha) and see. I am finishing early on Friday (3.30pm) so I am going to go straight from work and get weighed. We are going to get our stuff ready tomorrow night so we are ready to just hit the road.
Feeling a bit sorry for Lola as she is going to have to be in the car for over two hours in her little cage which she absolutely hates bless her, but it is for her own good I suppose and I know she couldn't be in better hands with grandma Sheila.
Done a bit more of my jigsaw tonight, mind it is quite addictive. Going to go through Dave's school reports with him then watch a bit of telly. Getting excited for the weekend now.
Night night


M x

1 comment:

Claire Elliott said...

Hello Mrs M... Greetings from Tunisia, been catching up with your blog... well done for keeping on the straight and narrow, good luck for your weigh in tomorrow! Photos are great.. keep up the good work. Speak to you soon

Claire xx