Tuesday 22 May 2007

Day 9

Feeling good today. Feel in a much better mood, not as grumpy, Dave told me that I have been much more moody whilst being on the diet, to which I promptly bit his head off and said "no I have not, it's you". Hmmm, looking back maybe it is me.
Not to worry I'm sure he will forgive me when I'm looking thinner.
Been to Hepscott this morning to do my NVQ, the room was freezing, I am starting to think that maybe it is just me that is cold as no one else seemed to mind.
I have found since starting this diet I am noticing a lot more what people eat, for example there was a girl there who in the space of about an hour and a half she had, a banana, a packet of crisps, a mars bar and a can of full fat diet coke. What makes me laugh is she said that was her breakfast, but the most annoying thing was that she was skinny. (Bitch)
I have had my shake and soup today but am going to wait until I get in tonight for my last one as I am going to college at 6pm. Another cold night I suspect.
Really starting to look forward to the weekend now. Three days away from work, whopppeee.
I read my stars today and thought they were quite interesting. I am a very untypical Virgo.

Despite the fact that manipulative Pluto is still a force to be reckoned with,there are brilliant compensatory factors in the form of inspirational Uranus and generous Jupiter. If you have feelings to express, do so. And let others know that you have goals, outside of your career or job, which are important.

No comments: