Tuesday 19 May 2009

Day 9

Day 9 already, my small goals were day 3, 7 and 10, so can't believe it will be day 10 tomorrow. Last night was pretty quiet, got in and did some house work but apart from that not a lot. Been busy on the internet 1, looking for holidays but having a nightmare due to the fact that we can't decide when to go, it's either going to be August before our party in September but it is working out nearly double the price. We had wanted to go after the party but Elise and Liam start middle school therefore can't take them out of school then. the other date we had thought about was October but it means Dave will miss nearly two weeks of school, so, really don't know what to do about that and to be honest I'm now sick of looking. Humph.
Also I've been trying to sort the list out for out party, my 30th and Dave's 40th. We are having a party at the White House in Ashington on the 4th September, so, just need to get numbers sorted, the room holds 150 comfortably however there is another bar which people could spill into as I have 170 people on the list so far. Hmmmm. Anyway, buffet, room and disco booked. Been looking at invites last night as all I wasnt is a suitable template and then I will print them myself but it is not working out so easy, they are all rubbish free ones I am finding so any ideas would be welcomed. Another think I'm trying to sort is a night away on the Saturday 5th (my actual 30th) the night after our party. Just us and a few family are going to go and stay away somewhere and have a nice meal. We have been to the Cook and Barker a few times and had dinner then drinks and all just stayed over however the last few times it hasn't been too good, so, been looking for a suitable place, again any ideas would be welcome. We don't want to go too far away and I think I would prefer more of a restaurant with accommodation rather than a hall as the majority will have weddings on.
So, that's what I've been up to. As far as the diet goes it's going really well, still 100% SS, tested yesterday and I am well and truly in ketosis, the stick was bright red. I am starting to feel a little bit of a difference on my trousers, definitely not as tight.
Going to start and watch prison break tonight, so looking forward to that, I much prefer to watch things like that as a set rather than waiting for each week and season to come. Actually thinking about it last time I did CD I watched 3 seasons of Lost which I adored.
Ta ta for now, may blog later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo Meechelle day 10 is here, hope it's still all going well...! Finding it v interesting Reading catching up on your blog, although I'm a bit short on the comments stakes, not really sure what constitutes as encouragement!!!! Hey ho, hope the new porridge is making CD a bit more interesting this time round!!! Spk soon, love Mer x x x