Friday 15 May 2009

Day 5, Bacon sandwich blues :o(

Day 5 get in, felt fine again this morning, don't seem to have had the no carb feeling this time. Maybe it's cos I'm fatter. Hmmmm, I wonder.
Anyway, feeling good and go and get weighed at 1.15pm. Although it has been tough considering our new chef at work who started on Monday (same day as I started my diet) decided to give the staff bacon sandwiches to sample this morning therefore the whole building smells of bacon, and unfortunately my office is just opposite the kitchen. I have to say though I'm not hungry now at all, although I did have pains in my stomach last night in bed. Just need to remember it is all psychological from now on in.
It has gone really dark outside and looks like rain, apparently this is going to be it for the weekend. Oh joy. Anyway I will let you know how I get on at weigh in.

I'm back, been to get weighed and have lost 4 1/2 lbs. Not bad for 4 and a half days. I'm hoping next Friday will be a bigger weight loss as I will have been on it longer. It's 3.30pm and I'm just having my lunch soup (mushroom). It is pouring of rain so not looking great for the weekend. Finish work at 4.30 then off to Asda to buy a new book and I think I'll treat myself to a bunch of flowers. House work is all done for the weekend as Dave did it on Wednesday night when I was at Uni so nothing to do in the house this weekend which is lovely. Garden also done, just in time before the rain came.
Ta ta for now. x

3 comments:

Mrs E said...

Well done on the weight loss, you are doing great!! Keep it up Mrs M.. Funny how much a good diet effects so many other aspects of your life. The clear head works wonders. I hope I can take a leaf out of your book when I start. See you tomorrow. Hope tonight goes okay. Lots of love xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, great news 4.5 pounds is brilliant, just think in a full week you will half half a stone off no porblem at all. Summer is on the way (hopefully) and let that spur you on, how good you will feel in your nice clothes!! See you tomorrow night, Lisa B x

Unknown said...

Well done Michelle! That's a really good loss in a short space of time. You seem really determined, and you know you have the willpower, look at how well you did with the cigs! I have every faith in you sweetie.
Lots of love, Jen xx