Monday 18 May 2009

Day 7 - 8

Monday morning already, can't believe how fast the weekend has gone. Well I survived it at least without falling off the wagon. Went to town Saturday night as planned and had a great night. Just drank single vodka's and diet coke with the odd pint of water slipped in here and there. Had my lunch soup before I left and took a shake with me to have at some point. Ended up going back to Claire and Chirs' so got back there and had my last shake, had a great night and eventually got to bed at about 3'o clock.
Woke up yesterday morning feeling surprisingly well, just drank extra water. I did find yesterday quite difficult as Sunday would normally consist of going to marma's for Sundays dinner then maybe a takeaway later on. Hmmm, think this maybe why I'm where I am today. So instead I did some washing and a bit of house work then we had a little snooze in the afternoon as Elise was still away at her dad's it was lovely, so we woke up all refreshed.
I'm reading the new Jackie Collins book at the minute which is quite good and Claire has given me some other books so that should keep me busy for a while. Also going to start watching season 1 of Prison Break.
Elise came home at six, so bath and supper for her then we were all in bed for 8.30pm. I watched 27 dresses which was OK, I think I must have been asleep for 10ish so had a great nights sleep and therefore I'm feeling full of beans this morning.
Pretty quiet week this week, got uni on Wednesday and a few meetings but that is it. I'm off all next week as it is half term and bank holiday on Monday, so looking forward to that.
Had chocolate mint shake for breakfast which was nice, the bloody chef is doing buffet for this afternoon's buffet so all I can smell is lovely things coming from the kitchen. :o( Think I may need to move offices.
Thanks girlies for your comments, it really keeps me going :0)

No comments: