Friday 22 May 2009

Day 11 - 12 Weigh Day!!!

Yesterday was quite uneventful, apart from finding out who had won American Idol and who got kicked out of Apprentice and I hadn't watched either of them :0( That's the news for you.
Feeling good still just find evenings difficult but just need to get over it. It's more habit I think but I do get pains in my stomach by bed time. Got loads on at work today so really should be cracking on but hey ho. Going to get weighed at 1.30pm so will let you know later how I got on, fingers crossed.

It's my last day at work today then I'm off all next week, can't wait however I think it will still be quite difficult being at home all day and being on the diet, just have to keep myself busy me thinks. Going to Claire's tonight which I'm looking forward to and poor soul she's been in hospital for a little op so GET WELL SOON CLAIRE BA. Going to a friends parent's Ruby wedding anniversary tomorrow night then no plans as yet for Sunday. I had intended to go to Whitley Bay on Monday but changed my mind, not only am I not really in the fettle I don't think a day on the drink would do me much good.
Going to go shopping next week and may purchase some bits and pieces for our party, getting very excited about that. Sad I know but it is only 15 weeks away.
Elise is away to her dad's tomorrow and Sunday night so we're child free as from tomorrow night, sounds good but to be honest when we are in the house it is awful, the house is just too quiet. Mr chef man is in the kitchen cooking again today and it smells bloody lovely, think it's sausage rolls and scones. Bah.
Just back from being weighed and have lost another 4lbs so that takes me to 8.5lbs in 12 days, so on track for 3 stone for September. My CDC is away next week therefore my next weigh day will not be until Friday 5th May. I'm going to try and not get weighed between now and then as her scales may be different and it will be a good boost after two weeks. Got some bars this week as I'm sick of fluid so had one for dinner which was nice, only going to have one every other day though. Also the only soups which I can stomach at the minute are chicken and mushroom and thai chilli the others just turn my stomach so I'm a bit limited at the mo.
Anyhoo better get on with some work.
:o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey sweetie!
Just been catching up on your blog, well done on your loss this week! That's fab, you must be so chuffed. You still sound so motivated which is great, I know you can do it!
Speak soon, love Jen xx