Wednesday 20 May 2009

Day 10 yippeee!!!!!

It's finally here day ten, don't know why I think of day 10 as being a big deal? I think it maybe because Claire once told me something along the lines of if you do something every day for 10 days it becomes a habit. Something like that anyway. So I'm hoping my CD is now a habit, don't know about that like.

So feeling good again today however I struggled a bit last night, don't know why but just felt hungry, I do think though that it was psychological hunger not physical. Back to normal today though :0) I think it's just those little hurdles you need to get over as it would have been so easy to just eat something but it certainly wouldn't compare to how bad I would feel afterwards. So onwards and downwards????
Had a bit of a disaster with my shake this morning mixed it together then tipped it into the blender but stupidly forgot to close the tap so out it started pouring, so breakfast was a bit of a half glass. Lol!
All sorted for my birthday trip away, have booked a table for the Saturday night and have booked mine and Dave's room, have emailed everyone with the details so that is all sorted. Next thing is our holiday which the dates are still continually changing.
Got uni tonight so will be leaving work at 4.30 to meet up with a few fellow students to go over our presentation which we have to present in a few weeks as part of our module. Don't really mind this one as have done loads of research so kind of know what I'll be talking about.
Didn't get to watch prison break last night as went to bed with Elise at 9 as Dave was writing reports and I was feeling hungry. I did intend to stay awake and read until he came to bed to start watching it but fell asleep, but on the plus side had a great nights sleep. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Thanks Mercury for your comment, knowing you're reading is support engough. x x

No comments: