Monday 11 May 2009

Day 1

Well today is day one of my CD. Went on Friday to see my Camridge Cousellor. She is lovely, she is called Paula and is the same lady as last time. I got weighed and was gutted to see I have put 3 stone and 4lb on since I lost my weight last time. However I do think that at least 2 stone is contributed by stopping smoking. I have been stopped smoking for over a year now therefore I think it's time I did something about the weight gain. Anyway, so out I came armed with my replacement food for the next week. Since going last time they now do porridge which will be better than just shakes and soup.
So, Friday night we had Marc, Jill, Lewis and the kids over and had a few drinks in the house. Then Saturday Elise got picked up and went to her dad's at lunch time. Me and Dave ended up going to Wooler on Saturday night and stayed at Rossco's house. Had a great night laughed a lot at Dave and Ross as they are like a double act when they start. I have to say I was very impressed with Helen (a friend of Ross') and Ross' efforts at a session. Helen had gone out on Friday at 1pm and hadn't slept at all Friday night then gone to work Saturday then straight back out Sat night and I couldn't believe when I got up on Sunday morning at 11am they were still sitting there drinking. I think I would be dead if I had attempted that but she was still completely fine. She is a legend. LOL!!
Then it was off to mama's for Sundays dinner which was fab then home for a lazy afternoon. Elise came home at about 5 and was desperate to go to the shows which are in Ashington until today. So off we went. We went on the Waltzer first which was fine and after a walk round having won an inflatable hammer and "another" gold fish she decided she wanted to go on this other ride which was similar to a waltzer but it turned on it's side and looked pretty scary. So me and Elise got on the ride as there is no way in the world Dave will go on as he thinks they are unsafe. So on we got and the man came and took our money and pushed down our bar which was squashing me to death but no where near Elise as she is somewhat smaller than me. Hmmmm. So the ride was just getting going and Elise says, mam I don't think it's safe I want to get off, and I'm like oh dear can't get off now. So I'm starting to panic but being a mother and all tells her it will be fine and starts giving it woo hoo. After a few seconds she is OK and starts kind of enjoying it, but it was horrendous I thought we were going to die, her legs were slipping to the side so I had mine wrapped around hers and kept my eyes scrunched shut for the whole ride, it was evil.
When we got off we were both shaking, it was hilarious. She said mam it was awful I could have sweared. LOL!! No more rides for us for a while. Bah.
So, it's Monday and I've had two glasses of water and a black coffee, I've decided I will have my breakfast (porridge) at lunch time then a soup when I get in from work, then one later on in the night as night times are when I struggle. I will probably post tongight when I get in and I'll put a picture up of me and Leesco on the Waltzer. Bye bye for now.

No comments: