Tuesday 26 May 2009

Day 13 - 16 (Weekend in Eddy)

Been a busy weekend but had a fab time. Friday night we went to Claire's which was good fun then Saturday we were supposed to be going to a Ruby Wedding party however we decided to go to Edinburgh to see our friends who live up there at the last minute and stayed Saturday and Sunday, had a fab time and really enjoyed ourselves. Yesterday we came home about lunch time and just chilled out for the rest of the day.
Diet wise, the weekend has been really, really hard, however not a scrap of food past my lips. When I think about how much I would have eaten it is scary.
Friday night - chinese
Sat morning - bacon sandwich
Sat lunchtime - mcdonalds
Sat night - pizza
Sun morning - cooked breakfast
Sunday lunchtime - chicken burger and chips
Sunday night - pizza and chips
So looking at it like that it is ridiculous how many calories I would have consumed so I'm giving myself a big pat on the back. As I said though it was really hard. Had a drink over the weekend but stuck to vodka and diet coke so have been fine.
So, it's Tuesday today and I'm off this week which is nice, didn't get up until 10am and the sun is shining, think I might cut the grass as it's such a lovely day then sit in the garden.
Here are some picture of the weekend :0)





2 comments:

Mrs E said...

Woo hoo you have done fantastic. I really believe if you could survive that you can survive anything well done. The bbq at the weekend although it will still be a challenge should not be anywhere near as hard as all of that food. It is frightening really when you start counting up! Pleased you had a great weekend. Look forward to seeing you Saturday just think when you next get weighed it will be two weeks worth how exciting. Keep up the good work Xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey meechelle, v well done on your loss, bet you're so so proud of yourself. That weekend must've been really hard, hats off to you, cos don't think I couldve done it!!! My willpower must be zero compared to yours. Hope all went well with the presentation. Is the dreaded finance still a pain in the hoop? Hope the BBQ wasn't too hard - I hear ur was a really good day/night/morning!!! Spk soon, keep up the food work :0) love mercury x