Thursday 14 May 2009

Day 4

Today started a bit hectic as had to be in Sunderland for 9.45, had to drop into work first and have never been to this office in Sunderland so had no idea how to get there. Had my banana shake before I left. Mickey lent me his sat nav so that got me there however couldn't find anywhere to park nearby at first but found somewhere eventually.
The meeting was fine but when lunch came it was a bit awkward as had to start explaining to people why I wasn't eating, it wasn't even as if I could really disappear for an hour as we had to "discuss" issues over lunch anyway, managed to find a mug as appose to a pathetic tea cup and mixed my soup with luke warm water out of the silver water dispenser. A few people asked about it and I was quite vague and didn't really go in depth but everyone was interested but I couldn't really be bothered to explain.
Got home about 4.30 so missed the traffic which was nice. Felt pretty rubbish when I got in, Dave was cutting the grass as it was lovely outside, I had a cup of black tea and tried to get some more water into me as had only managed about 1litre at the meeting. I still didn't feel any better so went and lay on the bed (fresh bedding) mmm, and read my book for an hour and fell asleep. When I woke up I felt much better and came and had my last soup. Need to try and drink more water tonight.
Elise is sitting next to me watching me type and she said she is interested in writing a blog so will let you know.
Going to watch American Idol now, woo hoo, (Adam to win). Then Katie and Peter, my word the drama, I wonder if they really have split up?? It will be a shame if they have they have 3 lovely children.
Off now, toodle pip x

1 comment:

Claire Elliott said...

Hi

I am now fully up to date. God it must have been awful today as if it is not bad enough not being able to eat buffet but actually having to explain the why's is a pain in the ass as it just draws attention to you which on CD you just don't want!! Well done for getting through it. If you remember the feeling crap bit is awful but just think ahead to that clarity you will feel in a few days and how much healthier and fitter you will feel in a couple of weeks. It is not that long until your 30th how lovely would it be to be at goal for your party!!! You are doing a great job, try and keep drinking your water it at least goes some way to filling you up!! Keep going, just a few more godawful days until it gets a bit easier. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday. Just look at those amazing pics of the slim brown godess who was on holiday!! That will be you in no time if you keep it up. Lots of love Claire ba xxxxxx