Thursday 4 March 2010

Sunshine :o)


Wow, it is so lovely to see the sun shining when I woke up this morning.  I think it makes such a difference to your mood.  I am however a bit tired today, Wednesday's are always so long.  Got back from uni about 9.30pm and was freeeezing.  Elise had been out for tea with Cerrie and Mickey and the kids for Liamos's birthday.
Had my last shake got in the bath and got ready for bed.  Watched American idol, I loooooooooove it.  I like the first black dude that sang but he's not quite getting it at the mo.  I also like the one with the long hair. 

Diet wise I'm feeling fine, got a bit of a gurgley stomach this morning but that's just my body protesting I think.  Not been hungry at all so that's good. 
Nothing on tonight which is nice as been out every night this week so far, I love the telly on a Thursday night, got American Idol, Secret diary of a call girl then Katie Price, (hate her now but still have to watch it). 

Got another busy day today at work, I've decided to take Monday off so got loads to sort before I leave tomorrow.  So, that's it for now, not much to say really.  May blog later between tv programmes.
Chow x x


1 comment:

Mrs E said...

Hi dee hi, just checking in. Well done for three full days! Very impressed. Just think three days to go and that's an eight of the way :o)

See you soon xx