Tuesday 2 March 2010

Happy 40th Jugs x x


Today is my cousin Joanna's 40th so I think that deserves a mention. She is having a party on Saturday night so looking forward to that.

Day two of sole source and doing fine so far. Went in last night and just chilled, didn't really do much until I had a drama with facebook. For some reason it decided to tag everyone in my address book loads of times in stupid sims pictures and sending them numerous emails, OMG what a bloody nightmare so I suppose looking on it in a positive way at least that kept my mind off my diet.
It's our Liam's birthday tomorrow he will be 10, my god can't believe it. Going to nip to Joannas tonight to give her her card and pressie then home to hopefully to do some reading for uni as I haven't done much lately. I'm there tomorrow night so best pull my finger out. I've got two assignments to be in before the end of April, Hmmmm best get a move on me thinks.

Only 8 weeks on Thursday until we fly off to Lanzarote,can't flipping wait. We are staying in a friends appartment at the Sands Beach Resort. (see website) http://www.sandsbeach.eu/
We are going for two weeks and I arrive home on the Thursday evening then I'm going to Emma's hen weekend on the Saturday woo hoo.
So lots to look forward to and pleny of things to motivate me with my CD.

Anyhoo best get on with some work, ta ta for now x x

No comments: