Friday 12 March 2010

It's Friday :o)

Well it's that time of week again.  Haven't done much the last couple of nights really.  Had my physio which was fine however he has said that the only way I'm going to get the swellilng down on my ankle is if I keep it up at night and put ice on it.  So I'll be doing that evey night until it goes down.
Uni work coming on nicely I'm almost finished my presentation which I need to give in a couple of weeks just need to run through it a couple of times and tweak it a little.  I've sort of started my assignment just need to crack on with that as I want it done and handed in before I go on my jollies.
Diet going really well, I've found it fine the last few days not been hungry at all and feel great.  Get weighed today at 1pm so fingers crossed.  I'm off to Alnwick for a meeting which shoule hopefully only last an hour or so then I'll be back and update on my weight hopefully loss x x

Well I've been and got weighed and have lost 2.4lbs, not too impressive really however I'm not going to let it bother me as it's very nearly half a stone in two weeks.  When Paula and I looked back at my weight loss last time my weight loss in the beginning was slow then picks up as I get further into it.  The only other thing she said was that I was only drinking 2ltrs of water a day when really I should be drinking 3 so I really need to up the water intake.  Also I haven't been to the loo (I know maybe too much detail) for about 5 days so that won't help either however if I up the water that should sort me out. 
So, just got back to my desk and feel like I've done bot all and its nearly two bells oh dear, think I need to get a wriggle on and do some work.  Looking forward to the weekend, going to Whitley Bay on Saturday night for Claire Kennedy's birthday then Sunday (Mothers Day) I'm going to watch Elise doing dressage at Swarland then to Cerrie's for dinner (not for me obviously) then we are babysitting Cerys for a while so Cerrie and Mickey can go out. 
Any how still feeling positive even with the small weight loss but my clothes etc feel better already so onwards an downwards.

M x x x

1 comment:

Claire Elliott said...

Well done on your virtually half a stone loss!! Great news. So pleased it is the weekend, look forward to seeing you tomorrow night. Have a good night, lots of love CB :o)