Wednesday 10 March 2010

10 My favourite number!



Well I'm day 10, for some reason I always like day 10 I feel like once I'm in double figures I have cracked it. Feeling pretty good today, had a good sleep last night after watching Lost which I thought was good. It had started to do my head in a bit but seems to be getting better.
Got in last night and mucked the rabbits out with Leesco which took forever as naughty Peter was running around attacking everyone and everything in sight. Wah, he's very naughty. Then I made Elise and Dave's tea for the first time in 10 days which didn't bother me at all infact I quite enjoyed it. I think I'm a bit of a freak but whilst I'm on this diet I enjoy watching cookery programmes too. Don't know what that's all about you would think I enjoyed torturing myself. Ha ha.
So, after that we didn't do much, Elise did home work and I did a bit of reading for uni but that was about it.
The sun is shining again today which always puts me on a bit of a high after so much crap weather. Got loads of work on at work but have had a really productive morning and got loads of little bits of stuff done that I've been putting off. Got an appointment at the physio's this afternoon then straight to uni after that. Always a long day on a Wendnesday :o) Roll on 2012.
Laters Mx x

1 comment:

Claire Elliott said...

Have to laugh about Peter, that is very funny!! Naughty rabbit. Hope the physio went okay. You are doing fantastic and a real tower of strength, as Grandma used to say, for me, thank you!! Looking forward to Saturday sounds like you are right in the swing of the diet very well done :o)