Friday 5 March 2010

First weigh in, day 5!

I've been to get weighed and have lost 4lbs.  Quite pleased with that as it's only really 4 full days.  I never have a massive weight loss in the beginning it's just keeping on going. 
Finish work today at 4.30pm today then going to go and pick Cerys up and drop Elise off for her sleep over.  Going to catch up on 24 and lost tonight then have a relatively early night. 
Looking forward to Jugs' party tomorrow night, Elise is going to Claire's tomorrow night to stay so she is looking forward to that.  I'm going to have a few drinks but probably have a few diet cokes in between. 
Sunday Joanna is doing lunch for everyone at her house, so I will just avoid the food and enjoy the company. 
I'm off Monday so going to prepare all the paint work to decorate next weekend.  I've bought the wall paper so going to startthe painting next Saturday so I'll get it all cleaned and ready. 
Well best get back to work
M :o)

2 comments:

Mrs E said...

Hi hi

You are doing great and looked fab on Saturday night, I seriously could tell you had lost when I saw you on Friday!! Just think about what we talked about too regarding the getting weighed on Friday starting the diet Monday thing. 4lbs fabulous start. Keep going, you will be far saner :o) Look forward to next Saturday however best way... as always one day at a time Xxx

Unknown said...

C'mon Shelly - you can do it! Sorry I missed you's all at the weekend but I'm sure I'll see you all this weekend. Hope you have a good week.

Chip.