Wednesday 28 April 2010

Not long now!


Nearly all sorted, finishing half day today but got quite a bit to do before I leave.  Nearly finished my assignment just got my conclusion to write which I will probably do when I get back.  I'm going to send it to my mother in law to proof it while I'm away cos I'm sick of looking at it.
So, Elise is still on the ceiling, v excited.  We've all most finished packing just got our last bits and pieces to sort out.  Me and Elise are going for our hair's cut at 3.30pm then just got our nails to do tonight.  Can't wait :o)
Revell, I loved your comment about the post mortem, I didn't get it at first then I nearly spat my coke out ha ha.  Bah.  Will definitely have a proper catch up when we get home.  Hope baba's are both well and you didn't miss Jen too much when she was away.

Chow for now.  Will try and update blog when I'm away but may be too busy ;o) x x

No comments: