Monday 5 July 2010

Tell me why, I don't like Monday's?

And so it starts again another Monday morning,  bah they come around quicker every week.  Had a fab weekend, great day / night at Leanne and Anthony's for Leanne's birthday.  Had a lazy day yesterday just did a bit of house work and washing oh and watched the tennis final.  A very deserved winner me thinks. Then we went to Gianni's for our tea last night which was nice however it was heaving and we had to wait nearly an hour for our table but not to worry. 
Woke up this morning with a dodgy knee :o(  Don't know what I've done, it's the same old injury but normally I kind of know when it is going to go, it hasn't gone fully just feels pulled and tight.  Anyhoo, got loads to get through work wise this week before I finish half day on Friday ready for Mer's big day.  Can't believe it's here already. 
Right ok, back to work.  x

No comments: