Wednesday 13 May 2009

Day 3

Woke up this morning feeling pretty good, last time I did Cambridge day 3 was evil and I felt horrendous. Had my porridge at work and had a pretty uneventful morning. Went home at lunch time and realised what a gorgeous day it was, far too nice to be at work. Going to uni tonight to get the feedback from my finance assessment which I did last week so fingers crossed for that.
Doing pretty well on the water front, drinking about 4 litres a day so still pittling for England. Decided not to have my last soup until I get in from uni which will be about 9 o clock so hopefully I will hold out until then. Apprentice is on tonight so got that to look forward to (sad I know).
Already I am thinking about the weekend, normally a Friday night would consist of takeaway or alcohol or both, however, Friday is going to be pretty boring.
Got a meeting in Sunderland tomorrow which is going to be a pain in the butt as everyone will be having buffet, that won't bother me so much it's having to either disappear discretely or explain the diet which I can't really be bothered with the "oh my god" comments.
Looking forward to Saturday as it's my cousin's hubby's 30th party. The majority are going for food in the afternoon then for drinks later. Me and Dave are just meeting up afterwards as I don't think I'm strong enough to sit through a meal yet. In two minds whether to take the car or just get a lift and have a few vodka, soda and lime's. Hmmm we shall see.
Anyhoo better finish off here and then off to uni.
Ta ta for now. x
Just back from Uni and got my finance results, got 68% which I am quite pleased with as numbers are never going to be my strong point. Anything over 40% is a pass so I'm in the clear. Just need to get over my presentation in two weeks time and that is Year 1 over. yay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I just stumbled across your blog and have seen that you are on day 3 of the CD, today is my second day. I am really struggling with it though. It would be nice to keep in touch and maybe support eachother, if you like. If you would like to, my email address is zhenya.blonsky@gmail.com

I hope it goes well for you!
Off to watch the Apprentice now.

Zhenya x